I originally intended to film this for my YouTube channel, but since I am new to filming, and my editing skills are rubbish, I decided to go “old school” and type them out. I hope you find these facts somewhat interesting and feel free to check out my YouTube channel (youtube.com/kellyyoda).
Here we go!!
1. I love pickles, like eat a whole jar at a time, love.
2.I am a control freak.
3. I’ve been a vegetarian for 5 years.
4. Hanson is my all time favorite band EVER!!!
5. I love roller coasters.
6. I taught dance for 2 years in high school.
7. When I was little, I thought the sun was my friend, and I even wrote a book about it in Kindergarten.
8. I have a birthmark on my hand that looks like the Mario fire flower.
9. My nicknames growing up were Olga and Troll.
10. The first concert was the Spice Girls (GIRL POWER!!)
11. I dyed my hair pink my freshman year of high school, and my last semester of college.
12. I HATE KETCHUP.
13. My first favorite song was Free Fallin’ by Tommy Petty and the Heartbreakers.
14. I hate laying out in the sun. I find it extremely boring.
15. I LOVE DISNEY!
16. I love playing laser tag.
17. There is not one Halloween where I haven’t dressed up…that’s 26, going on 27 years.
18. I won a play writing contest in 7th grade.
19. I hate putting my legs down in bodies of water that aren’t clear.
20. I love Asian food! Favorites being Thai, Japanese, and Vietnamese.
21. I went to an arts middle school and high school for dance.
22. When I was younger, I thought I would turn into a witch when I turned 16.
23. I used to be OBSESSED with the Bad Romance video. Like watch it on repeat everyday.
24. I have a Bachelors in Marketing.
25. I name rooms in my house after different places. (Examples: France and Wonderland)
Half way there! Are you still interested?
26. I WAY over plucked my eyebrows in high school.
27. One of my best memories is horseback riding in Colorado.
28. Most of my favorite shows did not return for a 2013/2014 season or this will be there last season 😦 (the Office, 30 Rock, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and Dexter)
29. I love making my own Halloween costumes.
30. I prefer to eat at locally owned restaurants.
31. I love to read the Harry Potter series over and over again.
32. My favorite dogs have breathing issues. (Boston Terriers, French Bulldogs, and Pugs)
33. I once convinced Walter that a Hanson song was Elvis Costello.
34. I love all things organization.
35. I cannot stand the sound of people eating cereal.
36. I love puzzles.
37. If I could have any super power, I would fly.
38. I’m a total homebody.
39. My friends and I used to dress up and take pictures aka we thought we were models.
40. I’m obsessed with Instagram.
41. In middle school, I wanted to be a backup dancer.
42. I used to stuff my bra, and I would fold the tissues into squares (that’s natural).
43. I was interviewed by a local news station when the first Jurassic Park came out in theaters.
44. My favorite sweet treat are Smores…mmmm!!!
45. I really want to live abroad.
46. I love it when it rains.
47. I used to straighten my hair with an actual iron.
48. The Happy Birthday song makes me extremely uncomfortable.
49. I hate putting my hands in other peoples’ bags, purses, gloves, or mitts.
50. I love coloring.